More and more of us are using the Internet when on holiday or travelling abroad these days, but one of the biggest problems is finding a reliable WiFi hotspot, preferably a free one! I came across a post today on http://mykafkaesquelife.blogspot.com/ which linked to the Google map below.
Credit for the map belongs to Blaž, a Slovenian blogger. MKL of “My Kafkaesque life” has kindly allowed us to use his Slovene/English translations which will help you understand the hotspot information.
[googlemap width=”425″ height=”350″ src=”http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=115530814119313728840.00047d9535ae3d1256bef&ll=46.102434,14.984494&spn=1.333052,2.334595&z=8&output=embed”]
View WiFi Lokali in a larger map
- WiFi točka – WiFi point
- WiFi je prosto dostopen – WiFi is freely accessible
- Javna dostopna točka – Public access point
- Prostodostopen WiFi – Freely accessible WiFi
- Na voljo računalnik – Available computer
- Prost dostop do interneta – Free Internet access
- Brezplačni WiFi – WiFi free of charge
- Brezplačen – Free of charge
- Odprt, odprta – Open
- Dostop – Access
- Prost dostop – Free access
- Ni zaklenjen – Not locked
- Odklenjen – Unlocked
- Geslo – Password
- Restavracija – Restaurant
- Pivo – Beer
- Kava z mlekom – Coffee with milk
On some Slovenian campsites you can also enjoy free internet access. The ones we know of are Camping Bled, Camp Danica in Bohinjska Bistrica, Camp Triglav in Trenta, Kamp Koren near Kobarid and Pivka jama Campsite near Postojna. Please add to the list if you know of any more, there are bound to be others!