Use the search box on the right or follow the links that are found throughout the website (similar to the one below) to find a selection of hostels, cheap hotels, inns, rooms and apartments in the area that you are reading about – most of the walk information pages and town/city pages have these links.
Reservations for hostels and cheap accommodation are made through Hostelbookers.com. Their service includes
- Hostels and cheap accommodation listed throughout Slovenia
- No booking fees
- Hostels rated and reviewed by backpackers
- Over 2,500 destinations worldwide
- Search hostels by price or rating
- No registration required – just search and book!
We have always camped or stayed in mountain huts on our trips to Slovenia and have only stayed at one hotel in Slovenia, the excellent 4* Hotel Park in Bled, so we cannot make recommendations. Instead, we advise you to read the reviews on Hostelbookers.com.